Join us in welcoming award-winning songwriter, producer, performer, singer, and founding member of the rock band Better Than Ezra, Kevin Griffin, as he visits Doylestown, PA, as a part of his book tour for THE GREATEST SONG. Mr. Griffin will be meeting fans, signing copies of his book, and taking photos with fans at The Doylestown Bookshop on Wednesday, May 24th at 7:00 PM.
This is a ticketed event. Each ticket costs $23.27 (cost of the book + tax) and includes admission for one person and one paperback copy of: THE GREATEST SONG. To purchase tickets, add the number of tickets you would like to the cart below.
DATE: Wednesday, May 24th, 2023, at 7:00 pm
LOCATION: The Doylestown Bookshop, 16 S. Main Street Doylestown, PA 18901
Click here for parking information>>
THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT - HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Doors open at 6:00 pm, the event will start at 7:00 pm.
- Each ticket costs $23.27, admits one person, and will include one paperback copy of the book, THE GREATEST SONG. No substitutions.
- Books will be available for pick-up at the event.
- Mr. Griffin will sign and personalize books with your first name only, no messages. He will also take photos with ticket holders. There will not be a book discussion. He will not be able to sign any posters, bookmarks, scraps of paper, etc..
- An adult must accompany children under 16.
- Your email confirmation will serve as your ticket. You may print it out and bring it with you or show us the confirmation on your phone at check-in.
- Event tickets are non-refundable.
- If you cannot attend the event, we will hold your signed books at the front counter of The Doylestown Bookshop for pick-up. Please give us 24 hours post-event to prepare your books for pick-up.
About the Book:
Jake Stark. Hit songwriter for Nashville music publisher, MegaMusic. Until he's not.
When MegaMusic decides to not renew his contract over a lack of hit songs, Jake is at a loss. His creative energy is down, and the bills are piling up.
Enter Sir Daniel Smith-Daniels, the young, enigmatic owner of the hottest music publisher in Nashville, The Row. During a compelling initial meeting, Sir Daniel introduces Jake to his unique approach to work and life, The Method. Soon, with the help of The Row's talented roster of collaborators, Jake is creating some of the best music he's written in years. And what's more, by following The Method's five distinctive practices, Jake may finally be able to write the song he's always known has been within him, but just out of reach, The Greatest Song.
From acclaimed songwriter, Kevin Griffin, The Greatest Song is a creative-nonfiction book for every profession. Through the inspiring fictional narrative of Jake Stark, Griffin shares ideas that can be used by anyone, anywhere, to transform their career and their life.
About the Author:
Kevin Griffin is an award-winning songwriter, producer, and performer whose songs have sold more than 30 million copies and streamed over a billion times. He is best known as the singer and founding member of the rock band Better Than Ezra and has written songs performed by artists such as Taylor Swift, Train, Sugarland, and more. He is a co-founder and partner of Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival and has served as a writer-in-residence at NYU's Clive Davis School of Music.