*ONLINE TICKET SALES FOR THIS EVENT HAVE ENDED. WE WILL HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR BEGINNING AT 6 PM EST ON 9/27/22*
Join us in welcoming Country Music Icon Craig Morgan, known for "That's What I Love About Sunday" and the smash party anthem "Redneck Yacht Club," as he visits Doylestown, PA, as a part of his book tour for GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY. Mr. Morgan will be meeting fans, signing copies of his book, and taking photos with fans at The Doylestown Bookshop on Tuesday, September 27th at 7:00 PM.
This is a ticketed event. Each ticket costs $27.55 (cost of the book + tax) and includes admission for one person and one hardcover copy of: GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY. To purchase tickets, add the number of tickets you would like to the cart below.
DATE: Tuesday, September 27th, 2022, at 7:00 pm
LOCATION: The Doylestown Bookshop, 16 S. Main Street Doylestown, PA 18901
THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT - HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Doors open at 6:00 pm, the event will start at 7:00 pm.
- Each ticket costs $27.55, admits one person, and will include one hardcover copy of the book, GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY. No substitutions.
- Books will be available for pick-up at the event.
- Mr. Morgan will sign and personalize books with your first name only, no messages. He will also take photos with ticket holders. There will not be a book discussion. They will not be able to sign any posters, bookmarks, scraps of paper, etc..
- An adult must accompany children under 16.
- Your email confirmation will serve as your ticket. You may print it out and bring it with you or show us the confirmation on your phone at check-in.
- Event tickets are non-refundable.
- If you cannot attend the event, we will hold your signed books at the front counter of The Doylestown Bookshop for pick-up. Please give us 24 hours post-event to prepare your books for pick-up.
About the Book:
Country music icon, army veteran, father, outdoorsman--Craig Morgan shares all aspects of his life, revealing stories even his most avid fans don't know.
Written with Jim DeFelice, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller American Sniper
In 1989, as US news outlets declared an end to Operation Just Cause, Craig Morgan was part of an elite group of military operatives jumping into the jungle along the Panamanian border on a covert operation. Fans know the country music star from his hit songs and acclaimed albums, but there's a lot more to him--a soldier who worked with the CIA in Panama, an undercover agent who fought sex traffickers in Thailand, and a dedicated family man who lives the values he sings.
Craig details these many facets of his life and more in God, Family, Country. An on-stage appearance with his father's band at age ten may have planted the seeds for life as a country star, but first he trained as a paratrooper in the army. After earning numerous distinctions, his path to sergeant major was all but assured. Then came a momentous decision: he left the active military to pursue music.
With unwavering support from his wife and a pack of part-time jobs, he toughed out the lean years and achieved his first big success with the poignant ballad Almost Home. Other hits soon followed, from party songs like Redneck Yacht Club to the soul-rending The Father, My Son, and the Holy Ghost. Born from the anguish of his son Jerry's passing, the song's tribute has consoled and inspired millions across the world.
Duty to country has been a constant throughout his life and globe-spanning career. In 2006, as That's What I Love about Sunday topped country radio charts, Craig was riding in a convoy of Humvees in Iraq. An avid outdoorsman, a former sheriff's deputy who's still a member of the auxiliary, and always a husband and father first, Craig Morgan will inspire you with his life lived by the deepest values: God, family, country.
About the Author:
A multi-faceted entertainer, Craig Morgan has made a name for himself as a country music icon, TV personality, celebrated outdoorsman, and a patriotic Army veteran. One of country music’s best-loved artists, Morgan has charted 25 songs on Billboard and thrills massive crowds with signature hits including “Bonfire,” “Almost Home,” “Redneck Yacht Club,” “International Harvester,” “This Ole Boy,” “Soldier,” “Wake Up Lovin’ You,” “That’s What I Love About Sunday” and his faith-filled tribute to his son Jerry, “The Father, My Son, and The Holy Ghost.”