*ONLINE TICKET SALES FOR THIS EVENT HAVE ENDED. TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS FOR SIGNED COPIES OF IN THE BLOOD*
Join us in welcoming #1 New York Times bestselling author Jack Carr as he visits Doylestown, PA, as a part of his book tour for In the Blood. He will be discussing In the Blood (retail value $28.99 + tax), book number five in the Terminal List series with Talk Radio 1210 WPHT Morning Drive host Rich Zeoli.
This is a ticketed event. Each ticket costs $34.00 and includes admission for one person and a hardcover copy of: In the Blood. To purchase tickets, add the number of tickets you would like to the cart below.
DATE: Wednesday, May 25th, 2022, at 7:00 pm
LOCATION: Delaware Valley University Life Sciences Building 700 East Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901
THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT - HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Doors open at 6:00 pm, the event will start at 7:00 pm.
- Each ticket costs $34.00, admits one person, and will include one hardcover copy of the book, In the Blood. No substitutions.
- Books will be available for pick-up at the event.
- Mr. Carr will sign and personalize books with your first name only, no messages. He will not be able to sign any posters, bookmarks, scraps of paper, etc..
- Details about the book signing will be announced.
- An adult must accompany children under 16.
- Your email confirmation will serve as your ticket. You may print it out and bring it with you or show us the confirmation on your phone at check-in.
- Event tickets are non-refundable.
- If you cannot attend the event, we will hold your signed books at the front counter of The Doylestown Bookshop for pick-up. Please give us 24 hours post-event to prepare your books for pick-up.
About the Book:
The #1 New York Times bestselling Terminal List series continues as James Reece embarks on a global journey of vengeance.
A woman boards a plane in the African country of Burkina Faso having just completed a targeted assassination for the state of Israel. Two minutes later, her plane is blown out of the sky.
Over 6,000 miles away, former Navy SEAL James Reece watches the names and pictures of the victims on cable news. One face triggers a distant memory of a Mossad operative attached to the CIA years earlier in Iraq—a woman with ties to the intelligence services of two nations…a woman Reece thought he would never see again.
Reece enlists friends new and old across the globe to track down her killer, unaware that he may be walking into a deadly trap.
About our Guest:
Jack Carr is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and former Navy SEAL. He lives with his wife and three children in Park City, Utah. He is the author of The Terminal List, True Believer, Savage Son, and The Devil’s Hand. He is also the host of the Danger Close Podcast. Visit him at OfficialJackCarr.com and follow along on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @JackCarrUSA.