Who would you have been had you been given the opportunity to explore and self-select your identity, gender, and gender expression? How much shame could you have avoided, or much joy could you have embraced?
This book provides an example of a child with those freedoms, without judgments or shame, to choose from moment to moment and day to day who they wish to be, how they wish to express themselves, and what that will or will not mean.
This sweet book features a racially and gender ambiguous child who:
- Plays freely with the idea of gender identity
- Tries on multiple gender expressions while enjoying fun activities
- Accepts that they have the freedom to choose their pronouns
- Easily strides through life with these considerations
- Embodies a natural and fluid high level of self-esteem
- Expresses often complex thoughts in very simple, easy-to-understand ways
If you want to help your child explore and develop some of the most fundamental areas of a wholesome self this book will take you there.