The DBT Skills Workbook for Teens - HARDBACK COLOR EDITION
Dialectical Behavior Therapy has helped millions of teenagers since it was developed just over 30 years ago
Adolescence is a crucial period for developing and maintaining social and emotional habits essential for mental well-being.
The problem is this is easier said than done. Considering all the distractions and peer pressure our teens deal with that we did not have when we were their age, how can we help them?
The techniques taught in DBT can make your teen's journey into adulthood a lot smoother.
Imagine your teen had all the skills necessary for:
- Coping with stressful times like exams.
- Balancing powerful feelings and emotions in an effective way
- Navigating interpersonal relationships effectively
- Overcoming rejections and failures
- Developing mindfulness to stay focused in the moment
- Life skills to become confident and resilient
- Anger management skills
- Accepting themself and their current situation
Well, the DBT skills workbook for teens teaches all of these skills that are simple yet effective
In case you were wondering, DBT is a form of therapy that helps people find the balance between accepting themselves and changing what they don't like about themselves. Sounds sweet?
The DBT skills workbook for teens is a FUN, ENGAGING and GAMIFIED experience, precisely what keeps today's distracted teens motivated to do the work. That is already half the battle won