This volume of Knitting Graph Paper Notebook contains 120 pages of knitting paper with 4:5 ratio. These are meant for designing knitting charts for new patterns. The grid here are rectangular spaces rather than square to reflect the actual shape of knitting stitches. The 4:5 ratio means that 4 stitches measure the same length as 5 rows (40 stitches = 50 rows).
For knitting with oversized, thick yarn or knitting double, the 2:3 ratio may be more appropriate. The 2:3 ratio means that 2 stitches measure the same length as 3 rows (20 stitches = 30 rows). We have a separate series of books for the 2:3 ratio. Further information can be found below.
Both the above two series (4:5 and 2:3 ratio books) comes in four separate volumes with different cover designs to match your personal preferences.
- This 4:5 ratio journal (or notebook) contains:
- 120 pages, White paper, Non-refillable
- Notebook / pad size of 8.5" x 11"
- Non-spiral bound (book will not open flat)
- Good quality paper
- Soft, sturdy matte cover
- Book covers available in designs that include the following:
- RedISBN-13: 978-1724752567(Vol. 1)
- BlueISBN-13: 978-1724759726(Vol. 2)
- GreenISBN-13: 978-1724760074(Vol. 3)
- YellowISBN-13: 978-1724760197(Vol. 4)
The books can easily be located using the ISBN numbers provided. Just type (or copy & paste) the numbers onto the Amazon search bar and you would be able to locate the books. Buy for yourself or as a gift for anyone interested in knitting as a hobby.