Scissor skills preschool activity book for toddlers ages 3+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Let's Learn to Cut Scissor Skills Preschool Workbook that teaches fine motor skills to preschoolers.
Scissor Skills Activity Books are a great way for toddlers to learn basic scissor skills such as cutting different lines and shapes, gluing objects together, and more through a variety of toddler learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Toddler Activity Book
- Engaging and educational preschool learning activities. "Cutting puzzles", "Cutting and folding to animate illustrations", and "Cutting and pasting onto a paper lunch bag" are a few of the fun toddler learning activities that incorporate fun crafts and scissor skills practice to help inspire learning into your child's preschool curriculum. Extension activities are also included for more learning fun
- Tracking progress along the way. A review is included to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting preschool learning activities. Use the Certificate of Achievement in the back of the pre k workbook to motivate toddlers on a job well done after successfully completing all the activities
- Practically sized for every activity. The 64-page preschool workbook is sized at about 8 inches x 10 1/2 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Preschool Activity Book Contains:
- Pre K cut and paste activities and extension activities
- A review and certificate of achievement
- Perfectly sized at about 8" x 10 1/2"