Stay entertained throughout the year with the whimsical, provocative, and laugh-out-loud funny cartoons from The New Yorker magazine.The Cartoons from The New Yorker 2024 Calendar
features a large cartoon each month, and the grids contain plenty of space to jot down appointments, meetings, or activities each day. A bonus cartoon is included at the bottom of each monthly spread.
Other features include:
- Fold-around cover design eliminates need for plastic packaging
- 12" x 12" (12" x 24" open)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Planning spread for September–December 2023
- Spans January-December 2024
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most iconic brands, including Vogue, The New Yorker, GQ, Vanity Fair, Wired, Architectural Digest (AD), Condé Nast Traveler and La Cucina Italiana.
We are here to entertain, surprise, and empower. We provide exclusive access. And we are trusted to lead the way. From the iconic brands we cultivate to the world-leading talents we engage, we are committed to the best of the best.