TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF PRESENTATIONS.
Terrified of speaking in front of a group? Or simply looking to polish your skills? No matter where you are on the spectrum, this guide will give you the confidence and the tools you need to get results.
Written by presentation expert Nancy Duarte, the HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations will help you:
- Win over tough crowds
- Organize a coherent narrative
- Create powerful messages and visuals
- Connect with and engage your audience
- Show people why your ideas matter to them
- Strike the right tone, in any situation
Nancy Duarte is a skilled CEO, inspired presenter, and gifted educator. Principal of Duarte Design since 1990, Nancy Duarte is a sought-after speaker whose own presentations live up to the expectations established in her books. Those books include slide: ology: The Art and Science of Creating Great Presentations and Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences.