The NKJV Word Study Reference Bible balances deep study of the biblical languages with clear application to help transform the way you live. Uncover a wealth of meaning in Scripture with more than 2000 Greek and Hebrew word studies.
Bring the words of Scripture to life and discover the richness and significance of the original languages of the Word of God. The NKJV Word Study Reference Bible includes in-text subheadings and 2,000 easy-to-use word studies with select Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek words explained in every chapter from Genesis to Revelation. By looking into these ancient texts, we are able to read scripture as it was originally written and passed on from generation to generation. In addition, this Bible's Topic-by-Topic studies give a practical framework for understanding scripture, along with more helpful resources.
- Presentation page allows you to personalize this special gift by recording a memory or note
- Book introductions provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- 2,000-word studies illuminating the biblical language
- 21 chain-linked topical studies for better theological understanding and application
- Study the Book provides helpful notes for reading each book of the Bible
- Word study indices by Strong's number, by English word, and by book help you find Greek and Hebrew word studies
- Extensive cross-references drawing connections between texts
- Concordance provides an alphabetical listing of important passages by key words
- Words of Christ in red quickly identify verses spoken by Jesus
- 16 full-color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Ribbon markers make it easy to navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Clear and readable 9.5-point NKJV Comfort Print(R)