MATH DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY.
Does the math portion of the GMAT or GRE fill you with anxiety? We’re here to help! Whether you’ve always struggled with math or it’s been years (maybe decades!) since your last class, this book contains the keys to confidently approaching the math on your exam. With comprehensive chapters and expert guidance, GMAT & GRE Math Made Easy demystifies the principles behind the most important mathematical concepts on the tests, helping you learn:
• Easy ways to tackle essential concepts found on the exams, including Algebra, Statistics, Geometry, and more
• How to identify the simple math principles behind seemingly-complicated word problems
• What quantitative reasoning is, and how to use it to solve math challenges
• How to overcome the myth that some people are “bad at math”
• Steps to ensure scoring success
Math is full of simple ideas that somebody decided to make complicated. We’ll give you the tools you need to work past the complications and change the way you think about math!
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.