Discover a life of resilient hope and develop the endurance you need to keep moving forward in life--one mountain at a time--through this 100-day devotional journey from bestselling author, speaker, and activist Christine Caine.
Christine learned firsthand from the joys and challenges of hiking California's mountains that endurance is key to finishing any difficult climb. Drawing on life lessons learned from those mountain trails, Christine offers Resilient Hope for times when:
- You've experienced one disappointment after another
- Life hasn't turned out like you expected
- You need encouragement to keep moving forward in the face of overwhelming fatigue, stress, and pressure
- You want to stay focused on God and His purpose for your life
- You are looking for the courage to do what seems impossible
With 100 thoughtful devotions, a ribbon marker, and a presentation page, Resilient Hope is a beautiful gift for:
- Anyone looking for inspiration to endure a difficult time
- Loved ones who need renewed hope after loss
- Mother's Day, birthdays, Christmas, and Easter
- Hikers, mountain lovers, and athletes
Christine invites you to grow stronger and build endurance through each day's devotion featuring a Bible verse, reflections and stories from Christine, and a prayer--all so you can fulfill your God-given purpose in the face of setbacks and disappointments.
Look for additional inspiration and encouragement from some of Christine Caine's other books: How Did I Get Here?, Unstoppable, Unexpected, Undaunted, and Unashamed.